Orange County Container Group LLC (“OCCG”) maintains this site (the “Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. You may download one copy of material displayed on the Site for your non-commercial, personal use only. On that copy you must also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, upload, republish, reproduce, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without OCCG’s prior written permission, which OCCG may grant or refuse in its sole discretion.
2. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted material unless it is stated otherwise, and that nothing may be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of OCCG. OCCG does not warrant or represent to you that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with OCCG.
3. Unless otherwise noted, products, product names, designs, logos, titles, text, images, audio, and video (collectively the “images”) within this Site either are the property of, or used with permission by, OCCG. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate various laws, including copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. OCCG’s registered trade names are: Orange County Container, Performance Sheets, La Presa Container, OCC Group, Orange County Container Baja, Corrugated Services, Corrugated Services International, and Independent Paperboard Marketing.
4. While OCCG uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, OCCG makes no warranties or representations to you as to the accuracy of any information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, OCCG assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither OCCG, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site, is liable to you for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. OCCG also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in, the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
6. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by OCCG or its affiliates and related entities for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, any ideas, concepts, submissions, suggestions, or notes contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, producing, creating, and marketing products using such information are free to OCCG to use without compensation to you as the submitter.
7. The trademarks, trade names, logos, and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of OCCG and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of OCCG or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that OCCG will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
8. Descriptions of, or references to, products, publications, or sites not owned by OCCG or its affiliates do not imply endorsement of that product, publication, or site. OCCG has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site. OCCG is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
9. OCCG is under no obligation to and does not monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, e-mail functions, and the like on the Site. OCCG assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations or for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. OCCG will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authority or court order requesting or directing OCCG to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
10. To the extent that any software is available from the Site, it is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (a) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (b) anyone on the United State Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
11. Unless otherwise specified, the materials in the Site are presented solely for the purpose of providing information. This Site, excluding linked sites, is controlled and operated by OCCG from its offices within the State of California, United States of America. OCCG makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
12. OCCG may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and, therefore, should periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Copyright © 2009. Orange County Container Group LLC. All rights reserved